The Nordic Innovation Centre is launching a second call for proposal within the field of Creative Industries, investing NOK 10 million (1,2 million Euros) in Nordic projects developing concrete actions and innovative policies for the Nordic Creative Industries.
Take the opportunity to unlock the potentials of the Nordic Creative Industries!
The Nordic Innovation Centre invites Nordic and Baltic actors from industry and industry federations, innovation institutes, research institutions and other relevant organisations to submit project proposals within the following four measures:
- Financing the Creative Industries
- Improve access to capital
- Strengthening the Creative Clusters
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Utilizing IPRs for value creation
- Good practice of business models and IPR
- Design – a Nordic competitive advantage
- Nordic-Baltic cooperation, a high potential interaction
- Strategic actions for enhancing the design in the industry
- Digital Interactive Industry
- Cross-disciplinary initiatives on emerging markets
- Governmental strategies for growth of the games industry
Baltic stakeholders are particularly invited to be part of projects within measure 3 of the call: Design – Nordic competitive advantage, but all measures are of course open for interesting Nordic-Baltic cooperations as long as the project consortium encompasses the minimum of three Nordic countries.
Projects are expected to develop concrete actions for the industry and specific recommendations for new policy measures.
Closing date: October 16, 2006